If you have
a garmin gps unit you can use the following gpx file to load the addresses of
Background: If you are unfamiliar with "Point of Interest" files please read here.
1. Download and install POI loader from the garmin website: http://www8.garmin.com/support/agree.jsp?id=927
2. Create a directory on your system called "poi".
4. Connect your gps unit to your PC via usb cable.
5. Launch POI loader app, and set the poi directory above to be the data directory
6. Complete the steps in the wizard.